Terms of Service
YOUR ATTENTION IS IN PARTICULAR DRAWN TO OUR TERMS GOVERNING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AT PARAGRAPH 5 AND PARAGRAPH 6.
- About Us
- The site is operated by Celame (UK) Ltd (“JustBeagle”, “us” or “we”). We are registered in England and Wales under registered number 09220332. Our registered office address is 25 Moorgate, London EC2R 6AY.
- Site Usage
- Our site is made available free of charge to consumers, although we reserve the right to introduce charges for certain features or services.
- Access to our site is not intended for those under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use, register with or provide any personal information to our site.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and we reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to all users and, if the need arises, we may close the site indefinitely. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Things change... change is good!
- When you register with our site, you will be given the opportunity to choose a user name and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you are using or becomes aware of your user name or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property
- In this paragraph, “Intellectual Property” means all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trade-marks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all rights in and to the Intellectual Property in our site. This site and all content displayed on it are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Please attribute any content from www.justbeagle.com that you use elsewhere to us.
Respect us and others
- What we don’t do
- We do not provide legal or financial advice on our site and nothing on our site (including but not limited to Content provided by law firms about the services they offer) shall be construed as legal or financial advice.
- All content on our site (including but not limited to Content provided by firms about the services they offer) is provided for general information only without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. It is not intended to amount to advice (of any nature) upon which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We do not routinely vet, check or review any third-party material prior to publication on the site (including but not limited to Content provided by firms about the services they offer) and nor do we endorse such material in any way.
- Although we aim to update our site regularly, we are under no obligation to do so and any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time.
We do not give advice. You need to do our own research
- Subject to paragraph 9.1, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude to the extent permitted by law:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site or the use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You use any third-party sites and resources at your own risk and you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any goods or services advertised by such third parties before signing up or placing an order for such goods or services.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We can’t keep tabs on everyone
We respect your privacy
- Those nasty bugs
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
If your PC or device breaks down it won’t be because of us
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
You can link to us but please don’t clone the site
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
We are based in England and we will use the Courts in England
- The word marks “JustBeagle”, “Legal Beagles”, “legalbeagles”, “LegalBEAGLES”, “GoBeagle” and the associated logos featured on this site are the trade-marks of Celame (UK) Ltd or its licensors.
Our name is our trademark