1st Appointment

Initial advice on private law child issues, such as contact with parents, where a child lives or obtaining an order to prevent a parnet taking certain steps such as moving abroard. In addition to advice it also includes the sending of a letter to the other party in order to try and resolve the issue. This sort of fixed fee does not deal with problems involving children’s services, such as care proceedings.

Advice Only

Advice and Letter