Fixed fees are often available for co-habitation agreements dealing with child contact arrangements and finances in the event of a breakup and also for Deeds of Trust confirming how couples hold a property, Please check with the lawyer exactly what is included in the price they are offering.

Co-habitation Agreement

A severance of your tenancy when you own a property with another person means that instead of co-owning the property as a Joint Tenant, so when you die the property automatically passes to the survivor, you will co-own the property as Tenants in Common. This means that you can then leave your share of the property to whoever you wish in your Will, so don't forget to review your Will

Declaration of Trust

If you live with or are buying a property with another person it is important to agree and record how you wish to purchase and own the property as Joint Tenants or as Tenants in Common.