Separation Agreement

If you and your spouse or civil partner wish to separate but are unsure or unable to agree how your assets should be split following separation, this fixed fee would provide you with advice and negotiate with the other party or their representatives to enable an agreement to be reached. The draft Deed can then be drawn up for each party to approve, before arranging for the document to be signed and witnessed, as necessary.

Drafting only

Where spouses or civil partners have already agreed how they will divide their assets when they separate but are not divorcing.

Negotiation needed

Where spouses or civil partners are separating but not divorcing and need to reach agreement on how their assets are to be divided.

Checking draft only